UT Preparatory Academy
Your Steps to The Future
UTPA is proud to offer a wide range of OSSD
high school credits, as well as language courses in English (IELTS & ESL) and French (French Training Programme)
ONTARIO SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA
The Ontario Secondary School Diploma is a diploma granted to high school graduates in the province of Ontario. It is part of the publicly funded province-wide school system.
FRENCH / ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROGRAMS
English and French are the official languages of Canada. Learning to speak these languages has never been easier or more fun. We would love to have you join us.
UNIVERSITY PREPARATORY PROGRAM (UPP)
This university preparatory program is designed for UTPA students applying to competitive universities and college.
1) Educational Interest: students interested in various forms of arts such as, visual design, media, advertising, and other arts related occupations
• 8 high school credits per academic year
• 160 hours per academic year for the
fundamental arts training
3) Admission requirements:
• Completed at least junior secondary school
• Art portfolio (if applicable)
4) Course advantages:
Program prepares students to enter the best ranked arts colleges and universities in Canada
© 2017 ut Preparatory Academy All Right Reserved.