UT Preparatory Academy
Your Steps to The Future
• Male and female separate residency. Very safe, comfortable, and easy access to public transportation.
• Each residence is independent suites with bathrooms that provide hot and cold water throughout the day and air conditioning during the summer months.
• Rooms are equipped with refrigerators, microwave ovens, water cookers and other essential equipments.
• Weekly room cleaning provided by the service department.
• The residential main entrance and each floor level are electronically monitored. Identification cards must be used to access the residence.
• The gym is open every day, and there are personal trainers will assist students in physical exercise if needed.
• The libraries provide students with a better learning environment, well-equipped with printers, computers, and various learning materials.
International students learning how to adapt in a new environment is a major challenge for both parents and students, and without the proper care and guardianship, there is a great risk of uncertainty for the students.
One of the main responsibilities of the school is to make every effort to provide a healthy and safe living environment for students, and prevent the children from having any problems when they are away from their parents.
The hosts fulfill the parental responsibilities by helping the students to establish a correct outlook on life and values. In addition, the hosts assist with improving their speaking skills, supervisions, support and encourage children and making sure they grow up in a Canadian diversified and safe environment.
© 2017 ut Preparatory Academy